Could YOUR child be the next face of Connie’s Kids?
Connie’s Kids is at it again!
We are receiving our beautiful spring styles, and are ready to give some more children the opportunity to begin their modeling career!
We are also in need of advertising photos to show off our 2013 Spring lines, so we have partnered with our favorite local photographer,
Knox Studios, who produce beautiful portraits of children of all ages, to work with us on this project.
We are looking for cheerful, cooperative, spirited boys and girls who love to be in front of a camera.
We can use ages newborn to 8 years old.
What is required:
1. After “liking” Connie’s Kids and Knox Studios facebook page, please email 1 or 2 (please no more than 2!) current jpg photos to Connie@connieskids.com for consideration. It can be a head shot, or full body. It does not have to be a professional photo, but the better quality it is, the better we can see the child for consideration. Please provide child’s name, age, size they are wearing right now, your name, email address, and phone numbers where you can be reached.
2. If your child is chosen, parents will be required to sign a consent form, releasing the child’s photos to be used for print, internet, and store advertisements and promotions by Connie’s Kids, as well as Knox Studios. Some prints may also be used as display in Connie’s Kids! These will be offered to you at great savings when they are replaced.
We will not share your child’s photo with any other businesses.
What you receive:
1. No purchase necessary, and if so desired, all children selected will be able to purchase the outfit for their shoot at 25% off retail, and will receive a 15% discount on all other purchases made at Connie’s Kids until the end of 2013.
2. The photo shoot is completely FREE, and if you wish to purchase any of the photos from the shoot, you will receive them at a deeply discounted price.
3. BRAGGING rights , that YOUR child has been chosen to model for a well known children’s shop and photographer, as well as reaching a worldwide audience on Connie’s Kids & Knox Studios facebook and web site.
All entries must be received no later than Jan. 26, 2013. If your child is selected, you will receive an congratulatory email, with instructions on setting up a fitting, and scheduling your shoot. The photo shoots will be staggered throughout the season, since our merchandise arrives at different times. Your child may not hear anything until later this spring, as we will notify those chosen when we have received the outfits we want them to model.
There are so many beautiful children in Hampton Roads, (aren’t ALL children beautiful?), it will be nearly impossible to choose just a few!
We will have to make the final selections based on the size clothing arriving that we choose to feature in our fall ads.
All children not chosen for this shoot will be kept on file for future opportunities.